Cedar Lake

Cedar Lake is one of Lake County's true gems. Besides the main attraction of a resort style lake, Cedar Lake is home to fantastic dining, unique shops, and a down home feel. Just south of Saint John and along US Route 41 (Indianapolis Blvd), Cedar Lake is about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago and 10 minutes from the state line.  During the summer months, I can be found quite often at one of my favorite places, the Sand Bar Grill, eating in the dining room/patio on the lake.  They have amazing pancakes and skillets! 

Another great restaurant on the lake is the Lighthouse Restaurant, with an upscale feel, next door to town hall.  The steaks, perch, and hamburgers are amazing!  Again, a magnificent view. This restaurant has an upstairs with a balcony that is perfect for private parties and banquets. 

Lemon Lake County Park has a Crown Point mailing address, but is only a few minutes from Cedar Lake and has a Frisbee golf course, wonderful walking paths, tons of places to picnic and a leash free dog park.  Wear your sunscreen and bug repellant, though!  Its easy to lose track of time at this peaceful park.

You can find many different communities and subdivisions within Cedar Lake.  Some parts of Cedar Lake belong to the Crown Point School district, because they lie within the boundaries of Center Township.  Those parts in Cedar Lake in Hanover township go to Hanover public schools.  There are many new construction developments in Cedar Lake, as it is such an easy commute to Downtown Chicago and low taxes.  We also have condos, townhomes, duplexes, and various styles and types of homes, from a small 800 sq ft ranch on a small lot steps from the lake to homes on over 4 acres with unique features and over 2000 sq ft.  If you like to boat there are many places to store your boat and dock from, and even some subdivisions that aren't necessarily on the lake have private lakefront areas and boat docks, too.  Call me today for more information if you are thinking of moving to Cedar Lake.  I love it there, and I hope you do, too.

Useful Links about Cedar Lake:

www.cedarlakein.org

Wikipedia Cedar Lake

Lemon Lake County Park

Hanover Community School Corporation (Hanover Township Cedar Lake Schools)

Search Cedar Lake Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 426799
$355,000
Cedar Lake, IN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Pace Realty INDIANA
Featured picture for the property 426637
$239,900
Cedar Lake, IN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage INDIANA
Featured picture for the property 426630
$1,375
Cedar Lake, IN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of SCHUPP Real Estate INDIANA
Featured picture for the property 426675
$1,375
Cedar Lake, IN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of SCHUPP Real Estate INDIANA
Featured picture for the property 426608
$39,000
Cedar Lake, IN
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bi-State Real Estate and Property Management INDIANA
Greater NW Indiana listings last updated Dec 17, 2017 7:06:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Cedar Lake *

$278,930

0.02%

$131.0000

-0.02%

-0.04%

November

October

0.05%

-0.02%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable